The Suran Group assists organizations to accomplish sustainable changes – whether confronting challenges or encountering opportunities, facing rapid growth or restructuring for new directions.
- Situation / Problem Assessments
- Strategic Planning
- Organization Structures
- Process Assessments & Improvements
- Implementation Strategies
- Information / Communication Tools & Systems
- Management Coaching
- Governance Structures & Policies
Assessment & Implementation
- Whether solving problems or successfully implementing initiatives, the first step is to clearly understand the issue and its total environment.
- Our thorough situation assessment leads to high quality analysis of alternatives and also points the way to the best solutions.
- There are too many duplicative, out of sync processes, redundant forms, and conflicting information in most organizations. This is due to the failure to consider existing processes when building new ones.
- Evaluating and improving process builds employee ownership and assures efficiency and effectiveness of the changes. Process thinking is inseparable from successful, sustainable change.
Communication & Collaboration
- Open involvement of stakeholders, as extensively as possible, is a powerful motivator and the most effective way to achieve change. When stakeholders believe that changes will be beneficial to the company, their department, and their jobs, they give and do their best. They desire and own the change and are fully committed to it. The Suran Group helps to make that involvement happen.
- The organization’s structure should facilitate connections, dialogue, effective information sharing, accountability and unity. It should be carefully designed, adequately documented and widely distributed. The Suran Group guides restructuring to strengthen connections.
Development of Selfless Leaders
- There is only one way to be a good leader: care more about the Vision, and the strategic plans that support them, and the people you lead than about your own comfort and desires.
- Real leaders put their own egos and preferences aside and focus on the long term development of the organization. They are successful because of that goal-focused, self-less attitude.
- The Suran Group cares about your Vision and success; we help to build effective leaders and we follow that philosophy in the work we do with our clients.